Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 More Sleeps...

well peeps its 2 more sleeps before the Christmas Show at Bottega!!! I'm pretty pumped - just working on a last few things +making my display even awesomER than before. I might be taking a couple o things from my etsy shop, but will still have most of my goodies up for grabs!!

On another note...my computer cable that got completely fried...well i found one in the shops at some crazy price ( now i look at things + say...okay well i have to sell so many hats to buy that), and this cable well it was worth a few hats - so i ordered one online which is only worth a portion of one hat!!!!
anyways moral of the story is:: when things go wrong it will usually be around the worst time, so always have a backup plan + a helmet!!! Ya just gots to laugh and do what you can right!!!
bye bye for now :: lil jj

No comments:

Post a Comment