Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just picked me up some.....

Winter cooties!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh can you believe it...RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!....Wasn't feeling that great at the Sparky + the Urchyn Show, and then the next day = WHAMMO!! coughy, gooey achey goodness woke me up in the morning!!!! So me and the duvee/doona have had a hot date for the last couple of days!! Although i did manage to get out of my cootie-fest to eat 1/2 tub of icecream and watch some chic flicks (which my cute lil beau thought might make me feel better - i really thank god that he has 2 sistas and paid close attention to what they told him about girls::giggle!)
So after getting a dose of the 4 c's last night (Calories, Cry, Cuddle + vitamin C)..I'm off to take some photos today(hopefully) as i have a few hats lined up, and they have had no where to go!!!

Can you believe its nearly Christmas!!! I'm totally not ready!!! How did it sneak up so fast like that !!! Oh well as long as you spend it with fantabulous folks....thats what its all about right!
bye bye for now
lil jj

No comments:

Post a Comment