Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back from the Bands

Because i just LOVE love love to span out my birthday::giggle!!...my bday is in Jan - my pressie was actually a ticket to a Music Festival in the States call 'Sasquatch' (which was just over the weekend - hence my shop closure!)...so we packed up, drove down to the states with some good friends...., stocked up on Maple Bacon, chips and booze - and watched some really cool tunes for 4 days whilst camping amongst lots of 1000's of peeps!!.................and the best part of it all was the scenery ( I was kinda too scared to bring my camera but found this ultimately cool pic on the web)

Totally wish i had of studied up on a few more of the bands...but am a huge fan of the Local Natives from now on....and Dallas Green :: always loved the guy, but in the real...his voice is even better!!! (i'm thinking i should send him a Sparky Hat and then maybe just maybe he would write and sing a song just for me coz he loves his hat so much and i would live happily ever after!)......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Goodnight
ps: the shop is open again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment