Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh Bujetta....

I finally gots to finishing some Sparky goodies!!
I've really been beating myself up of late, coz i don't seem to have much energy left for Sparky after i have finished an 8 hour work day....Mmmmmm funny that:giggle!!! But anyways like a friend told me...................'instead of having 40 things on your list of things to do...why not try just 1??' And life seems to be a little more fun and i get more done!!!!

So whats the goodies you ask??? some Bujetta Jones Wallets that are ever so cute, fresh and lush.......I'll be posting them very soon!!! But i just gave you some hints on the colour schemes!!!

next on my hit list.................some 'hotpants cherry' Busy Jones........................a retro lil number made with cherries, hot pinks, reds and a whole lotta love!!

bye bye for now
lil jj

1 comment: