Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh my Loverlies

Well this is a special time of year for me!!!! And last night was a supa treat........
It started with my sweetie picking me up.... with a bouquet of fresh flowers in his arms and his going out shoes on



I wore my new necklace that is kinda like this......by 'My Sweet Muse'......a gal who comes from my home town and designs the most fantabulous kitschy frou frou jewellery!!

And we met up with my bestest friends for dinner and a show.......................

A band of supa cool chicks that i heard on the CBC radio one day.....and fell in love with!!!
Not only are they talented.....they are crazy funny, love to wear dresses.....and they love the CBC too!!!
Bye bye....better get off my supa high and get to work, whilst listening to my new Good Lovelies CD!!!
Little jj

No comments:

Post a Comment