Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The hunt.

This weeks crazy adventure... is to go on a hunt for a new accountant. Yes I have finally decided that my fear of numbers has never been calmed by my previous accountant. Deer in headlights, stuttering tongue + a stupendously dry mouth are words that come to my mind when I think of being in that tiny room with stale ol' paper + no open windows ~ I've never felt comfortable (more like a teenager about to get into some serious trouble!)...so, what do you know :: I've never really felt comfortable with doing the bookwork!
So a break up is in order :: time to move on + start a fresh, new relationship with numbering peeps that understand the handmade culture (+ lifestyle)
I have a few folks I planning on visiting in the next week - so wish me luck, fingers x'd!

No comments:

Post a Comment