Friday, November 4, 2011

OH NO!!!

Well i had signed up for this cool lil show a while back... only to have a week from hell this week!! I was trying not to let things get on top of me - but i guess i hit the wall. My car broke down, some supplies that i needed for the show got lost in mail, yada yada - i won't bore you with the details........so i finally thought..well perhaps its best if i don't go...as i'll probably end up crying on instead of selling myself to the customer::giggle.

I thought well i have a lot of extra goodies lying around the shop now...

so::

Decided to take the downer and turn it into something Fantabulous!!!

A SPARKY SALE!!

I'll be adding some more goodies throughout the week...so keep checking back in the store

I just added 2 of these most cutiest lil 'Bowling Green' Kepp Jones hats to the shop(i totally love this photo of jen!)and would you look at that...these lil caps match the Waste Wonderful wristlets!!::giggle!

bye bye for now-lil jj

1 comment: