Monday, July 29, 2013

The classic Shirtdress

First installment into the new Wardrobe :: The all-time classic Shirtdress.
This lil grey + red pinstriped beauty is made from a beautiful quality thick cotton.  Dolled up by a quick iron, my red Sandgrens + red pearls (thats what they are to me::giggle) ~ this recently thrifted number is the perfect fit in more ways than one.
Now the other reason I am in need of a new Wardrobe, is I need a bit of a style make-over, a new look for a new chapter. Unfortunately, pregnancy introduced me to the elastic waisted jeans....+ I have only given them up recently(so comfy ~ i'm glad I didn't know about these years ago!). In addition, this new mama body of mine is... a touch different than the old me ~ there are some lumps + bumps where they never used to be and a lil extra cuddly stuff all over. So I just have to adapt, and start with some clothing items that make me feel comfortable in my skin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment