Thursday, February 16, 2012

Banshee Thursday

So what is 'Banshee Thursday'?? well that would be me today !!!
Yeppers right about now- i'm exhausted!!! and why...coz i feel like i have been yelling + screaming all day at ONE WHITE fuzzy mutt, actually today i thought...well i bet i know what its like to have naughty little triplet boys...'no don't do that, stop pulling at me, get that outta your mouth,put that down, stop attacking that dog, NO NO NO....WHY ISN'T ANYONE F&%# ing LISTENING TO ME!!!!
Infact this is the precise meaning of the word ::
ban·shee =
(in Irish folklore) a spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die.
Which actually made me giggle A LOT!!! So when my beau called, i was frazzled to say the least....until he told me to look in secret spot coz Indie (fuzzy satan) had written me a card to say he was sorry + he really did love me!!!
And speaking of cute...here's a sneaky look at DAY 15:: You know what, i've got to say, she is oddly gorgeous...peeps in the real that have seen her...are like ' Oh thats not the hat for me!' until they try her on....'oh well actually i look pretty good in this hat' a little gem in disguise!!!anyways i'm thinking its going to be a good day tomorrow...so happy blissful friday everybodies!!! bye bye for now :: lil jj

No comments:

Post a Comment